Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of ACNN Inc.
Full membership is available to registered nurses, registered midwives or nurse practitioners living in Australia and working with neonates and families, researching neonatal-related topics or teaching neonatal nursing.
Associate membership is available to registered nurses, registered midwives or nurse practitioners (or equivalent) not living in Australia, or enrolled nurses working with neonates and families, or Australian nursing or midwifery pre-registration students. Associate members do not have the right to vote.
- Joining fee is $98 for applications from April 1 to December 31 and $49 for those joining between 1 January and 31 March.
No further fee is required until annual renewal is due (see below).
- Annual renewal fee is $88. This fee applies to members renewing their membership and is due for payment on 1 July and payable by 30 September each year.
- Renewal notices are emailed to members starting from April with a final reminder in September. Any member failing to renew within this period will cease membership and must submit another applicaiton to be reinstated.
Application for membership
- Complete the application form below and submit online (preferred). Alternatively download an application form here, complete and post to the secretary. No payment is required at this stage.
- Membership application will be processed within 28 days of receipt, depending on timely response from referee.
- Once approved you will receive an email with instructions to pay the joining fee. Log in details include your email address as username and a password you select either during applicaiton or when first logging in after approval.
- Payment of membership must be made within 28 days (credit card, direct debit (EFT), cheque/money order accepted). All payment options require online ordering to generate receipts.
- On receipt of payment, full member access will be granted.
THIS FORM AND PAGE IS ONLY TO BE COMPLETED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS NOT RENEWALS.
For renewals please login and go to the store.
Having trouble signing the form? Download a PDF version to sign HERE